Wednesday, February 11, 2009

A year? Really?

It does not seem like a year since I posted here. Yet I cannot argue with the calendar.

I've no idea how time passed so quickly. I've thought about updating here, like you would think about calling an out-of-touch friend - you pick up the phone a hundred times, then put it down again because catching up would take so much time.

I'd really like to use this space, so I decided to pick up the phone one more time. (Metaphorically speaking, of course.) It would be impossible to try to catch up, so I will just pick up here where I left off. I've added another loom (a LeClerc Voyageur 4-harness table loom) and another wheel (a Majacraft Suzie Alpaca), and countless skeins of handspun have accumulated since last I posted. I'll add pictures over the next week.

I've opened an Etsy shop in the past month ('DebbieB Handspun, Handwoven') - and am offering handspun yarn and woven items.

We're getting closer to realizing our dream of moving to Montana - planning a trip to Bozeman this June to check out possible areas to buy a house.

I've put this off for way too long... Now, that wasn't so hard, was it?

1 comment:

  1. Welcome back! Good to see you posting again!

    You have some beautiful offerings at your store ;-)

    ReplyDelete

Sharing my fiber craft, my garden, my cats, and life.