Sunday, February 7, 2010

WHO DAT!!!

My Saints are in the Superbowl today. It's surreal - we've waited and cheered and agonized for 43 years, and now the dream has come true. Whatever the outcome (GO SAINTS!!!) we are so very proud of our team and our players, class acts every one.

What does that have to do with fiber? I'll be spinning throughout the game to keep the butterflies away. :)

FINISH STRONG, SAINTS!

*The title of this post comes from a chant that's been around for years and years in the dialect of the Cajuns in this area (my grandmother and cousins, for example) - "Who Dat? Who Dat? Who Dat say dey gonna beat dem Saints? Who Dat?"

1 comment:

  1. hey


    just signed up and wanted to say hello while I read through the posts


    hopefully this is just what im looking for looks like i have a lot to read.

    ReplyDelete

Sharing my fiber craft, my garden, my cats, and life.