Tuesday, June 26, 2012

Kraken Sweater, Finished!

We traveled to our favorite place on earth this past week. Yes, Montana, land of big sky and mountains. We visited my friend Sandi at the beginning of the week, and she helped me sew the sleeves and neckband onto my sweater, making it complete. Honestly, it was so much easier than I feared. A simple backstitch did the trick. My first handspun handknit sweater is complete! It's warm and fits so nicely - I love it! We took it up to Glacier National Park and showed it some snow at Logan Pass, on the Going To The Sun road.


Now I'm eager to start my next sweater spin! 


1 comment:

  1. Gorgeous! I just love stripes anyway, especially those natural colored ones. Well done.

    ReplyDelete

Sharing my fiber craft, my garden, my cats, and life.