Wednesday, September 26, 2012

Next Sweater

I've been spinning some more sweater yarn. Pleased with the success of the Kraken sweater, I chose some coordinating fibers from my stash of Southern Cross Fibre and Hello Yarn clubs, and spun up a 3-ply fingering weight yarn. I've got 1950 yards of soft lovely sweater potential, in a beautiful fall color blend. All the fiber is polwarth/silk - the two outer bobbins are Hello Yarn "Kitsune", and the middle bobbin is Southern Cross Fibre "Harvest":





I can't wait to get this yarn washed and dried so I can cast on!

4 comments:

  1. Your yarn is beautiful! Love the colors!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, Debbie, your sweater is going to be glorious! I can see the softness from here. How DO you spin so fine and evenly???

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Karen! It's super-soft - I love this polwarth/silk blend... drape and shine and softness combined.

      Delete

Sharing my fiber craft, my garden, my cats, and life.